As a New Orleans residential roofing company, we understand better than anyone how repairing, replacing, or constructing a residential roof can be overwhelming. Especially after a disaster. With Clayton Construction Service, it doesn’t have to be. We sit down with you to discuss your needs and then offer several solution options, all while keeping your budget in mind.
We specialize in a number of different New Orleans residential roofing systems, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Asphalt Shingles: These have long been the most popular choice for American homeowners due in part to their durability and affordability.
- Wood shakes: The difference between wood shingles and wood shakes is their appearance; shakes are thicker and have more of a rustic look. We can go over both options with you to determine the one you like best.
- Slate: This classic roof style has been around since the turn of the century and is one of the most durable. It’s beautiful and durable; however, it is one of the more expensive options on the market.
- Metal: Though the primary and most wind-resistant version is the standing seam metal panel, metal roofs can be made to resemble a variety of materials, including shingles and wood shakes. It is one of the most durable roofs you can install residentially or commercially. You can learn more about metal roofing in New Orleans here.
- Tile: Like other roofing styles, tile is known for being strong and fire-resistant. It’s heavier than some others but is still a very attractive residential option.
In addition, we also specialize in retrofitted roofing construction in the New Orleans area. No job is too small, and we always stand by our work! If you want reliability from a local company, call Clayton Construction Service LLC.
After hours? You can still contact Clayton Construction Service via our contact form or request a quote page. Contact us today for a free estimate.